Saturday, December 5, 2015

The purpose of my presence

The intent of this blog is to present data in an area of alternative research I am conducting, by attempting to determine if the patterns I've been perceiving in the "alternative research" virtual community are real or imagined.

If the case seems to be the former, than this will provide valuable insight into a character whom I view as responsible for at the very least creating confusion in this arena that I understand to have the stated intention of moving toward clarity (aka "truth").  But if the latter is the case, and I'm completely delusional...I'd like to explore and document any insight into reasons for me having these wild imaginings.

Recently Bill Ryan, founder of Project Avalon, accused his ex-wife Christine Anderson of stealing $60k of gold (which had added sentimental value), presumably in hopes of shaming her into returning it...or at the very least build to the character he is protraying her, specifically a dangerously unqualified healer that seemingly is a danger to the community?  I do not want to speculate his intent just now...but that's what I'm able to discern from the "Closing the Avalon accounts of two long standing members" thread created by his Administrator Paul.

As a public service, I am providing the text I received of what is a supposedly a private message from BR to select members, revealing important information I would feel it would serve everyone interested to know, not just the special chosen ones he sent it to.

I am doing this here, on my own blog, as I have heard the apparent author often threatens legal action toward site owners.  More than one of whom have said that he threatens them when someone post things he feels is harmful to him or a violation of rights or misuse of his property or whatever...I have never seen any evidence of these supposed threats, and if it is true he uses this text-book psi-N-tological technique, I welcome taking responsibility for whatever harm he feels I'm inflicting upon him in court...that said, my intent is to present information for educational purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment