Saturday, December 5, 2015

My thoughts

The previous post is Bill Ryan's transmission to some select members of his forum. When Christine Anderson  directly gave me on her thoughts  about it, she tells me it's "using my most private, confidential and gut wrenching story against me, told to him in a sacred vow.

I present it here as a piece of data to contribute to the understanding of her  public shaming,, which he contends that his intent is to protect the public from harm that she might do to individuals and the broader community.

I contend that in light of his position and stated intent, in the spirit of the alternative "truth" community, that his actions demonstrate every "evil" he projects on to Christine, and have more documentation to back that claim than he's ever actually presented to back any of his. 

I am doing this because I am in agreement with the spirit and even the methodology Bill and his admin team chose to provide to their service to the greater community in their disclosure, I feel it is valid and effective. And I feel responsible for making sure any pieces of the puzzle available to me are available to all, I don't believe any information should be occulted, kept in back rooms among any "elite".

I am not "taking sides", I am not attempting to attack, I am not interested in games. Everything everyone else says and thinks may be true, and everything I am saying and doing may not be...but I feel compelled to do this, this way.

I do apologize to anyone offended by the way I am choosing to use any  forum with  a link to here,, I understand that it causes emotional distress but I hope we can demonstrate the emotional maturity and integrity we like to tell ourselves that we have...and do not give in to fears. Most disagree with my belief that this is what forums should be doing, i accept that, but I want to be the change I want to see, I hope most will try to understand:

I feel this situation is a problem to be hashed out, not a war to be won. Everything Bill says about Christine may be true, and anything I reveal about my understanding of Bill and PA may be false, I don't need to be right, don't want to be actually...I just ultimately hope this can become a springboard for clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment